February 18, 2016
A Family Lenten Event: Frank Runyeon Stars in
Parish Lenten Program
St Patrick Church
February 18, 2016
7 PM in the Church
Support St. Patrick Church
School and Faith Formation Programs with Scrip!
Much of your shopping (purchased with gift cards) and gift cards you give, can give money back to St. Patrick's Faith Formation programs and/or St. Patrick's School!
A percentage of every gift card purchase will be given directly back to our parish, and you can choose which program you want your donation to benefit. SCRIP purchases for Faith Formation will help to maintain the current ministries of Elementary, Youth, and Adult Formation, as well as, to fund new ministries. SCRIP purchases for the School, will continue to provide tuition assistance programs and aid the Home & School Association in making St. Patrick's School a uniquely Catholic education experience.
Offering you thousands of beautiful Catholic gifts, jewelry, books, and art, our parish receives 12% of your purchase price every time you shop from here. Just make sure you shop directly from our parish website each time you place an order. That way you can be sure we are receiving the benefit of your sale.
A Night at the Races
Saturday, February 20th, 2016
A Night at the Races Fundraiser is to benefit the yearlong 100th Anniversary Celebration
for St. Patrick Church!
The exciting night will consist of 10 horse race videos that individuals may wager on.
In addition there will be sideboards, raffles and plenty of food. This will be a great time for adults.
Doors open at 5:00 with Races starting at 6:00
Admission to the event will be:
1 Table with 8 reserved seats for $100
1 single ticket with a reserved seat for $15
Activities at event will be:
- Horse Races: $2 bet tickets on horse races. Races shown at 20 to 30 minute intervals
- Chinese Auction: Buy tickets for a chance to win a Themed Basket
- Side Boards: Chances to win prizes off side board raffles
- 50/50 drawing: Win half of the pot collected!
Drinks: Beer, Wine Coolers, Soft Drinks, Water available for purchase.
Call Pam Simon 937-332-8042 or Glen Spaide 937-703-5500
Sat 5:00 PM Mass
Sun 7:30 AM Mass
Sun 9:30 AM Mass
Sun 11:30 AM Mass
2nd Sunday of the month 6:00 PM Mass in Spanish
4th Monday of the month 7:00 PM Mass in Spanish
Mon 8:00 AM Communion Service
Tue 8:00 AM Mass
Wed 8:00 AM Mass
Thurs 8:00 AM Mass
Fri 8:00 AM Mass (Summer Break)
Fri 9:00 AM Mass (School Year)
Reconciliation / Confession
Saturdays 4:00 - 4:30 pm in Church
Anytime by appointment by calling the church office.
- Father Jim Duell, Pastor
- Deacon John Carlin, Deacon
- Deacon Mike Knight, Deacon
- Cyndi Cathcart, School Principal
- David Berger, Director of Music & Liturgy
- Gail Breisch, Parish Office Manager
- Kelly Watercutter, Business Manager
- Pat Smith, Adult Faith Formation Coordinator
- Hollie Danis, Youth Ministry Coordinator
- Marty Phillips, Elementary Faith Formation Coordinator
- Dayna Hammer, Parish Center / Rental Coordinator