We are a community of Faithful Disciples who choose to seek the truth passionately,
to love the Lord and others intensely, and to give freely of our gifts,
because we believe that we are called to make the Kingdom of God visible in the world today.
Sat 5:00 PM Mass
Sun 7:30 AM Mass
Sun 9:30 AM Mass
Sun 11:30 AM Mass
2nd Sunday of the month 6:00 PM Mass in Spanish
Mon 8:00 AM Communion Service
Tue - Thurs 8:00 AM Mass
Fri 8:00 AM Mass (Summer Break)
Fri 9:00 AM Mass (School Year)
Reconciliation / Confession
Saturdays 4:00 - 4:30 pm in Church
Anytime by appointment by calling the church office.
- Father Eric Bowman, Pastor
- Father Michael Samala, Associate Pastor
- Deacon John Carlin, Deacon
- David Berger, Director of Music & Liturgy
- Amy Schmidt, Business Manager
- Kelly Watercutter, Bookkeeper
- Gail Breisch, Parish Office Manager
- Cyndi Cathcart, School Principal
- Pat Smith, Adult Faith Formation Coordinator
- Hollie Danis, Youth Ministry Coordinator
- Marty Phillips, Elementary Faith Formation Coordinator
- Dayna Hammer, Parish Center / Rental Coordinator
Offering you thousands of beautiful Catholic gifts, jewelry, books, and art, our parish receives 12% of your purchase price every time you shop from here. Just make sure you shop directly from our parish website each time you place an order. That way you can be sure we are receiving the benefit of your sale.
Support St. Patrick Church
School and Faith Formation Programs with Scrip!
Much of your shopping (purchased with gift cards) and gift cards you give, can give money back to St. Patrick's Faith Formation programs and/or St. Patrick's School!
A percentage of every gift card purchase will be given directly back to our parish, and you can choose which program you want your donation to benefit. SCRIP purchases for Faith Formation will help to maintain the current ministries of Elementary, Youth, and Adult Formation, as well as, to fund new ministries. SCRIP purchases for the School, will continue to provide tuition assistance programs and aid the Home & School Association in making St. Patrick's School a uniquely Catholic education experience.